Block Printing Workshop - Saturday, October 26 - 10am - 12pm
Block Printing Workshop
Instructor - Elizabeth James of Pacific & Rose Textiles
Saturday, October 26
10am - 12pm
Join me for a fun-filled block printing workshop in the beautiful Pelican Courtyard nestled behind our Seaside Gallery & Goods Collective.
- Learn step-by-step the ancient art of hand block-printing, including classic Indian design principles, printing bed & ink tray preparation, blocking & masking techniques, and more.
- Plan your design from a selection of vintage woodblocks from India.
- Practice your technique on paper first, then advance to fabric. Choose two blank items to print, including kitchen towels, aprons, tote bags, or T-shirts.
- In addition, bring one small item of your own to embellish with the blocks.
- All tools and supplies will be furnished, with an instruction pamphlet for you to keep, plus a free gift!
- Aprons will be furnished to protect your clothing.
- Beverages and nibbles will be served.
- Additional vintage woodblocks will be available for purchase.
- Cancellation is 48 hours prior
- $75, includes everything
If you have any questions please contact Elizabeth James at email@example.com or 949-633-1080.