D ・ Apolis Market Bag - 'NEWPORT BEACH IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA'
Only to be found at Seaside Gallery and Goods in Newport Beach!
Apolis (uh-paul-is) means "global citizen."
The Apolis Story:
In 2004, brothers Raan and Shea Parton founded Apolis with a simple idea that business can create social change. Their travels abroad immersed them in personal stories of struggle and survival and inspired them to create a business model that bridges commerce and economic development. Along with their commitment to global advocacy, they also understand the importance of sourcing and manufacturing locally. Whether it means partnering with manufacturers in Uganda, Peru, Bangladesh, or around the corner in Los Angeles, the Partons have used their model of “advocacy through industry” to empower people to determine their own future.
The Apolis Model:
Our model of “Advocacy Through Industry” is a revolutionary way to harness the power of business to create social change. This model is founded on the simple idea that people can live better lives when they are given equal access to the global marketplace.
- Dimensions: 13" wide, 18" high, 8" deep, 3.5" drop, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Spot clean, air dry